New Delhi: A person can receive two family pensions if both parents were central government officials. The Department of Pensions and Retiree Welfare has set the maximum amount of family pension for a child receiving two family pensions, that is, for both parents, who were civil servants.Also read – Anupamaa Spoiler: Vanraj confronts Anuj, gets dirty and laughs at ‘Khulam Khula Chalu Hai’
- The maximum limit for two family pensions granted to the child of a civil servant is –
- “If the surviving child or children are or are eligible to receive two family pensions at the rate increased by 50 per cent of the last salary, the amount of the two family pensions will be limited to 1,25,000 per month”, Department of pensions and retirees’ Welfare said.
- “If one of the family pensions is due at the increased rate and the other family pension is due at the ordinary rate, instead of the latter, the family pension becomes due, the amount of the two family pensions is limited to 1 25,000 per month, ”according to the Department of Pensions and Retiree Welfare.
- “If both family pensions are payable at the ordinary rate, the amount of two family pensions will be limited to 75,000 per month,” said the Ministry of Pensions and Retiree Welfare.
D / o Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has launched a series on “75 Important Rules Related to Family Pension” with the aim of raising awareness among older retirees.@mygovindia @DrJitendraSingh @PIB_India#AmritMahotsav #India@ 75 #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/ogx0JZGkQc
– D / o Pension & Pensions’ Welfare, GoI (@DOPPW_India) August 19, 2021
Also Read – Getafe Sack coach Michel Gonzalez after poor La Liga start to the season
The Department of Retirement and Retiree Welfare is the central department responsible for formulating policy on pensions and retirement benefits for civilian central government employees. The Department has launched a series on “75 Important Rules Related to Family Pension” to raise awareness among older retirees. Also Read – RR vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Hints VIVO IPL Match 51: Captain, Vice Captain – Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians, playing 11s, injury news for today’s T20 match at Sharjah 7:30 p.m. IST Tuesday October 5